Thursday, February 9, 2012

And so it begins ...

I would first like to take the time to welcome everyone to my newly created blog. My intentions and reasons for creating this site is to not only share my knowledge and passion of the American Civil War, but for all of you to share your knowledge and passion as well.

Allow me to get a little my in depth as to what I plan to do with this blog. Everything from book reviews, photo essays, discussion of controversial topics, unit history's, battlefield hiking expeditions, and just about everything in between.

This site is designed to be a two way street, where not only I share what I know and my opinions with you, but for you to do the same with me. I am a huge proponent of freedom of speech, and no civil war topic is off limits. I am thick skinned and any and all opinions are welcome. I just ask that you be the same way.

I pray that you find enjoyment in this blog. You are encouraged to tell everyone you know with an interest in the American Civil War that this blog exists in hopes that this site can flourish, and so let this journey begin and may it be a long and prosperous one.

Thanks to everyone,
Fred Brennan






No comments:

Post a Comment